I would highly recommend Masterpiece Weddings and Events to anyone who is planning a wedding or other major event. Deborah Harrison planned my wedding last September, and I credit her with helping me keep my sanity! Deborah is extremely professional and lovely to work with, and her attention to detail is AMAZING. Read more
This service is for the Bride and Groom who have done all the planning for their wedding but needs a professional to come in that final month to direct and manage the wedding day activities to ensure that everything falls into place and flows smoothly. The bride and groom must provide the professional wedding planner all vendor contracts as they receive them.
As a capable Month of Coordinator, we manage the details of the day so that you can relax and enjoy all the special moments knowing the details and final touches are being handled to your specification.
With this package, we begin four to six weeks prior to your wedding date:
- Initial meeting to determine your vision, goals, expectations and requirements for your wedding
- Discussion of theme, color, style and complete wedding design
- Provide general wedding etiquette guidance
- Regular communications via phone and email
- Unlimited phone calls (within normal business hours of 9:00 am to 6:30 pm)
- Collect and review wedding vendor contracts
- Attend site visits at the ceremony and reception venues
- Coordinate your entire wedding day from start to finish (on site up to 12 hours)
- Comprehensive wedding day management (arriving at ceremony site early, ensuring bridal party is ready on time, overseeing direction of set-up for ceremony and reception items such as signage, guest book/pen, programs, card box, and placement of décor items such as flowers, place cards, menu cards, favors, toasting glasses, cake knife and server, table numbers, candles, and the like).
- Follow-up meeting scheduled 3 weeks prior to wedding day to create itinerary and timeline
- Develop a detailed wedding day timeline (to include vendors)
- Progress follow-up meeting before wedding day
- Attend the final walkthrough at the ceremony and reception venue. Obtain copy of floor plans from venue representatives.
- Confirm wedding day details with vendors prior to the wedding day
- Reconfirm logistics with all wedding providers after they have received the timeline and floor plans
- Send timeline to vendors prior to wedding day
- Serve as liaison with wedding officiate, venue representatives, banquet managers, decorators, florists, musicians, DJ, photographer, MC and parents.
- Final details and timing confirmed with all vendors the week of the wedding
- Coordinate vendor arrivals as described in timeline
- Direct wedding rehearsal (1 ½ hours)
- Collect ceremony and wedding accessories from bride and groom
- Develop separate abbreviated wedding party timeline to be given to parents and all attendants at the wedding rehearsal
- Communicate final details of the wedding with the bridal party at the wedding rehearsal
- Review and discuss final details with bride and groom during the week before the wedding day
- Review checklist with client to make sure all equipment, materials and necessary items are complete for the wedding
- Confirm event areas are set up according to plan
- Supervise all event vendors including set up and execution
- Work with ceremony and reception venue to confirm logistics of set-up, menu preparation and providing guest list to venue
- Distribute flowers and pin corsages and boutonnières on honored guests and bridal party
- Direct all ceremony and reception proceedings including ceremony processional and recessional, photographs, reception grand entrance, first dance, dinner service, toasts, vendor meals, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, grand exit and any other special activity.
- Coordinate wedding party lineup at reception site for introductions
- Coordinate reception events with DJ making sure events flow smoothly
- Place wedding favors at the designated seating or on guest table per client’s instruction
- Set out escort cards provided by client
- Assist photographer for organization of guests for photos
- Maintain event timeline
- Distribute final payments/gratuities as needed to vendors
- Pack up wedding gifts and personal accessories at the end of reception to give to client or designated person
- Additional time can be added on for additional fee per hour
The price for this service is $1,680.