This service is designed for couples who wish to plan their own wedding, have secured their ceremony and reception venue, completed most of the planning and arrangements and now need the assistance of a professional wedding planner to implement the remaining details of their big day. The bride and groom must provide the professional wedding planner all vendor contracts as they receive them. The Masterpiece Ruby Package includes all the personalized services found in the Masterpiece Sapphire Package.
- Initial meeting to get an overview of your wedding day vision
- Creative consultation on theme, style, color and complete wedding design
- Recommendation of vendors and site venues
- Up to three (3) additional consultation meetings during the planning process
- Unlimited phone calls and emails throughout the planning process
- Visiting wedding and reception sites
- Set up and accompany client to venue, caterer and/or florist appointments, up to (3) appointments.
- Collecting, reviewing and finalizing vendor contracts
- Budget planning—assisting in managing wedding expenses and ensuring that client stays within desired wedding budget
- Checklists—provide monthly To Do Checklists to help prioritize tasks, keep things on track and ensure that nothing goes overlooked
- Accompanying client to food tasting and assisting with menu selection
- Confirming and coordinating information with all vendors
- Attending final fitting for wedding gown
Exact pricing for this package is determined by size of wedding, number of guests, location of wedding ceremony and reception venue, the amount of time to plan from the time the contract is signed until the wedding date, and the level of involvement for the wedding planner. Any additional services not outlined in this package description will be contracted at an hourly rate.